Thursday 22 December 2011

Another experimental shoot

Riverside at about 13:30 today I set up the camera with a new "lens" attachment for 115mm which I have calculated should provide no significant vignetting. A home made yellow filter was used. 


The result shows only the slightest amount of vignetting and certainly acceptable to my eyes, but no graduated neutral density filter used so the sky is washed out but it was mainly blue !!!


Same camera and same settings but camera just set much closer to the ship !!!

The 115mm pinhole focal length which is creating the 5" x 4"  paper negative is equivalent to about a 37mm when used with a film 35mm camera ( so information tells me ) and thus I shall now be constructing an  attachment to my camera back unit so that the yellow filter and the graduated neutral density filters can sit safely inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment