Saturday 19 November 2011

Another trip out



I am still using the yellow filter ...


Well I have tried very hard to stand still for 4 minutes ..  The boat managed it but I obviously moved a little 


A view to the power station using the 150mm focal length pinhole lens


Another view but using the 70mm focal length lens. There is slight vignetting top right.  



Edith May in Lower Halstow


St Peter's Church Bredhurst  - great depth of filed but lacking detail in the trees 


Each section represents an exposure of 30 seconds. Even after 3 minutes the exposure is too little as I have had to lighten the image in digital processing.



I am of the opinion that the exposures all need to be a little longer as I am not taking account of the absorption of the yellow filter.

If there is more sun shine I will try again with longer exposure ...



3 comments:

  1. Good one Charles, think the Edith May one is the best, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like these then when I have cracked the exposure they should be even better ...

    ReplyDelete